Some users have experienced an issue where the 5-axis module they purchased was not showing up inside of GibbsCAM. Please follow the steps below to fix this issue:
1) Open the license manager and make sure this PC has access to the 5 axis module: C:\Program Files\CAMBRIO\GibbsCAM\1X.0.XX.0-en-US\Bin\CimLicManager.exe
2) NLO users: Go to File > Preferences > Interface > License Options and make sure 5-Axis Milling is checked out:
3) Download this prerequisite: Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015
4) If this is already installed then uninstall it.
5) Close GibbsCAM.
6) Run the installer for the Visual C++ Redistributable.
7) Reopen GibbsCAM and the 5 Axis module should now be available.