Running the Registration Tool
1. Look for Registration Tool in the GibbsCAM\ folder in the Windows Start menu. Each version of GibbsCAM you have installed has its own Registration Tool, so make sure you run the one for the version of GibbsCAM you are using.
2. The Licensing Utility allows you to send license registration data and obtain and manage licenses for several different types of GibbsCAM installations:
For the standalone and timed license, select "Hardware Locked".
3. Click the Run Registration Tool... link.
4. Enter your Product Code from your order materials and click Next.
5. Enter your customer information and click Next.
6. Click "Finish".
7. You should see a message dialog resembling the following. When you click "OK", your installation of GibbsCAM has been authenticated.